Techniques & Patient Care
Dr. Shyne offers the latest tools, techniques, & patient care options to make you visit comfortable and painless
The Very Best in Modern Dentistry
Dr. Shyne and his experienced staff practice modern dentistry, using the latest training, tools,
& techniques to give our patients the very best experience and highest level of dental care
Our investment in modern dentistry and skilled staff benefits our patients with improved dental health and comfort and allows most procedures to be pain free.
From lasers that detect hidden areas of tooth decay, to new devices that enable surgical precision, Dr. Shyne is always updating his training and tools to make his services the best in Central NJ.
Earliest possible care is essential
DIAGNOdent allows us to find cavities on the chewing surfaces of back teeth, even
when they are just beginning, and would have been missed by previous detection methods.
The DIAGNOdent is a small, portable laser unit that can detect these cavities and alert us with an audible signal and provide a numerical readout, so we have an idea of its size.
Using DIAGNOdent allows us to stop cavities in their infancy, whereas in the past they would have to be significantly larger before we could find and treat them. Just like other areas of medicine and dentistry, early detection and treatment has immeasurable value in preserving your health.
The Best Tools & The Best Treatment
The Picasso Lite can be used in various procedures to minimize invasiveness and improve patient comfort.
This innovative tool, which utilizes laser technology, is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use in a range of procedures. The use falls into three main categories: dental procedures, periodontal procedures, and procedures related to tooth whitening.
Picasso Lite can assist with a range of soft-tissue surgeries, including troughing, gingivectomies, frenectomies, exposing implants/teeth/ortho brackets, and for treating aphthous ulcers and herpetic lesions.
List of Services, Tools, & Techniques
Below is a list outlining most of our dental services, tools, & techniques. We are one of the most complete dental offices in the nation, and work hard to provide everything our patients need. If you are looking for information or want a specific procedure and do not find it here, feel free to contact us and we would be happy to assist.
- Cosmetic Contouring
- Crowns and Bridges
- Cosmetic Fillings
- Root Canal Therapy
- Scaling and Root Planning
- Jaws / TMJ issues
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Acucam Intra Oral Photography
- Einstein Intra Oral Photography
- Caesy patient education DVD programs
- Hospital grade sterilization methods
- Diagnodent Laser cavity detection system
- Comfortable local anesthetic injection method
- Nitrous oxide analgesia
- High-tech rotary endodontic treatment
- The Wand - local anesthesia delivery system
- Televisions in each treatment room
- Novocaine warmed to body temperature for your comfort
- Ultra-thin porcelain laminate veneers offered
- X-tip intraosseous anesthesia
- Oraquix topical anesthetic for comfortable cleanings
- Intraligmentary novocaine available (no "fat-lip" feeling)
- 20 years of experience with tooth whitening technology